Our client is a European leader in the development of Marketing Software
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our infrastructure and DevOps team. If things like Infrastructure as code, GitOps, CI/CD and automation make you tick, then this is a job for you !
As a member of the Infrastructure and DevOps team, you will be responsible for keeping the platforms running. Close to “Site Reliability Engineers” in term of responsibilities, your daily tasks will consist of:
- Building and maintaining cloud platforms.
- Building and maintaining deployment pipelines.
- Improving the system’s resilience and the platforms availability.
- Performing day-to-day server administration and maintenance.
- Providing guidance and expertise to the development teams to maximize their delivery potential.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or a related field;
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team;
- Passion and respect are a MUST!
- Infrastructure as code and configuration as code (Terraform, Ansible).
- Kubernetes and cloud native tooling (Helm, Flux, Flagger, etc.).
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipelines (we use GitLab CI).
- System and servers administration (we use Debian and Ubuntu).
- Programming and/or scripting experience is a plus (Shell, Python, etc.).
- Experience with troubleshooting is a plus.
- Previous experience with high traffic environments (thousands of requests/s) is a plus.
- An open, flexible, and challenging environment, where the startup/entrepreneurial spirit is still going strong.
- A place where we can be very serious and very ambitious, but where we also know how to have fun and we’re all considered as human beings, with both our strengths & weaknesses.
- A great way to be immersed in the ever-evolving digital marketing challenges of the biggest companies in Europe.
- A place where we go fast – in our decisions, in our initiatives, in our growth.
- You’ll be working with a team obsessed with its highly qualitative software products, always willing to receive customer feedback and improve.
- The organisation is structured in a way to give you the opportunity to demonstrate your full talent; empowerment of our team members is key.
- The company is financially healthy and has clearly defined goals for the years to come, shared transparently with all the team.
- A place where values are not just something written on the walls, we live and breathe them.
- An attractive salary package with many non-financial benefits: company phone and laptop, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, parking spot, eco vouchers, meal vouchers, Internet subscription, etc