Description of the position as Engineer for WTG Blades
- Independently execute tasks using your technical skills for projects in the field of WTG blades;
- Participate in technical due diligences and evaluate various blade designs and LEP systems;
- Review and assess inspection data from O&M organisation;
- Support the O&M organisation on maintenance strategies for WTG Blades;
- Support the project organisation on quality activities related to WTG Blades production;
- Participate in validation & verification efforts to assess WTG performance and/or to assess new technologies introduction;
- Support blade team in developing aerodynamic and O&M based strategy for WTG blade and LEP repair;
- Support projects during technical negotiations for WTG tendering process;
- Document technical due diligences and create WTG failure rates;
- Resolve engineering support related TECH tickets.
Qualifications as WTG Blades Engineer
- M.Sc. engineering or related education;
- 3-5 years of industry experience in design, research and/or manufacturing within wind turbine blades production;
- Experience within WTG blade design standards;
- Experience within various blade leading edge protection systems including testing;
- Experience with trouble-shooting within wind turbine blade component area;
- Experience with blades service, inspection and repair;
- Good English language skills and a plus if you also have good Danish/German language skills;
- Flexible approach to travel.
You have a high degree of self-motivation with a flexible approach to work. You possess good interpersonal skills works well with other people, and you have an innovative mindset. You are result-oriented and you organize and prioritize your work effectively meeting required deadlines. You have the courage to act on your conviction, and you display discretion under time pressure.