Our client, a leading company in the Healthcare sector, is looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their team in Brussels. As an Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise-wide IT solutions that support the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain the enterprise architecture vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and prioritize IT initiatives that align with business goals
- Design and implement solutions that improve system performance, security, and reliability
- Ensure that all systems and applications are integrated and interoperable
- Evaluate new technologies and recommend solutions that align with the enterprise architecture
- Establish and maintain architecture standards, policies, and procedures
- Communicate the enterprise architecture to all stakeholders, including executives, IT teams, and business users
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect or similar role
- Proven track record of successfully designing and implementing enterprise-wide IT solutions
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team
- Career development and growth opportunities
If you are passionate about enterprise architecture and are looking for a new challenge, please submit your CV and cover letter.