Our client is a cryptocurrency platform that develops P2P payment tokens and digital payment systems for mobile. It combines privacy, security, and distributed trust with a great user experience. Our client’s platform is designed so that a mobile messaging application like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or Signal could integrate with a wallet.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our team! As a software engineer, you will work on our platform and wallet solutions. This is a rare opportunity for a strong technologist to join a well-positioned team at an early stage to deliver immediate, measurable and long-lasting impact. You will gain exposure to many aspects of developing and deploying profitable cryptographic and financial primitives and work alongside individuals with proven experience building some of the most innovative blockchain technologies in the world.
- Design, develop, and test new APIs.
- Maintain code integrity and existing platform API.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Communicate with the company’s partners to help integrate the client’s platform.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid Swift development skills.
- Experience in API design, performance optimization.
- Experience writing networking code.
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with gRPC
- Deploying to Cocoapods
- Understanding cryptocurrency space
- Experience with developing libraries/SDKs